Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dork Diaries *BOOK*

I LOVED this series! It was a quick read, but it was amazing all the same! I liked how it was pretty much the girl version of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, By Jeff Kinney. Dork Diaries is by Rachel Renee Russel, and she wrote this perfectly. This reminds me so much of my friends, who face problems like she does. I don't think I face popularity problems, personally...  ;) The book got me hooked instantly and I couldn't wait for the next, and the next, and the next. I stayed up until midnight reading the first one. And the others, I read at school at any chance I got. Nikki (the female lead) really brought this to life. I mean it WAS her diary... It made it feel like Nikki was right beside you, or you were really there. It's again, a quick read, but clearly it's a book to brag about. It's great!!!!!
I RATE THIS BOOK: ★★★★★★(6/6)
Dork Diaries
☝Link To Website

No comments:

Post a Comment