Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Iron Fey Series *BOOK*

Okay, so recently the Iron Fey book series was published. I enjoyed reading them, a lot. I also fell in love with Ash, the Male Lead in the story.
                          SUMMARY
Meghan Chase was just a regular teenager living a normal life.
Until one day, she started seeing things she’d never thought existed. Gremlins and other mystical creatures seemed to be appearing everywhere. And after a week or so of these funny creature-sightings, her younger brother –Ethan Chase- is missing. She knows it was one of those creatures that had stolen her brother from her. And to make things even worse her best friend Robin GoodFell is a Faery! Meghan starts seeing the Dark Prince in the woods, but never sees his face. They both go into the Faery World of NeverNever and discover that Meghan is the Summer Princess. Meghan falls in love with Ash, and I can’t say much more. The rest is up to you to discover! The series is full detail and great, but I have to say, Julie (The author: Julie Kagawa) did not explain the creatures enough. I ended up getting very confused with the book, because she did not explain the creatures. It was one of the only problems I faced in these series. So because of those simple errors…
I RATE THIS BOOK: ★★★★★☆ (5/6)

No comments:

Post a Comment