Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Scorpio Races *Book*

I enjoy all of the books my sisters have posted about, but here is another:


The Scorpio Races,




Summary: Nineteen-year-old returning champion Sean Kendrick competes against Puck Connolly, the first girl ever to ride in the annual Scorpio Races, both trying to keep hold of their dangerous water horses long enough to make it to the finish line. 


AuthorMaggie Stiefvater


Who will like it: If you like horses or understand the deep friendship you can have in a pet then this book is for you. Also, if you like girls who have guts then you will like it.


For more information go to:

http://www.bcslibrary.org/?p=5791


I thought this was a good book because it shows girls can do just as well as boys, and you have to live life to the fullest.  This was a great  read that I think should have a sequel.  It kept me reading, and I have already given away my copy to friend!  Puck shows that you can do anything, even if others don't like it.


Now if I could just find out how to rate this thing with stars I would give it a 5/6!




Love it, 
 Sprinkles

1 comment: