Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Twilight Book Review

Many people love this, but many people hate it based on the movie, but have they ever read the book? NO! My point exactly.

I read this a while ago around October and I fell in love <3 I've read all the books but I'll give you their reviews later.

So anyways... Twilight is a romantic, violent book that will keep you reading until the very end. It feels like you are inside the book witnessing what is happening.

Summary: Bella moves to Forks, Washington with her father Charlie. There she meets the Cullen Clan and falls in love with Edward who she soon finds out is a vampire. She is not scared because Edward tells her that he is a vegetarian vampire because he only drinks animal blood. But then they meet James and his clan who is attracted to Bella's blood and tries to track her so he can kill her......



I rate it: ★★★★★★ (6/6)

1 comment: